Achieving Excellence Together
A Small School with a Big Heart
Spires Academy provides a high quality inspirational learning environment.
Everyone is supported to develop the skills, knowledge and understanding to reach their full academic potential.
Our students are confident, resilient individuals who play a positive part in the community they live.
Learning is enjoyable and seen as a lifelong process.
We aim to provide the best quality education for all our students so that they become:
- successful learners who enjoy learning, make progress and achieve
- confident individuals who lead safe and healthy lives
- responsible citizens who make a positive contribution to society
Our shared values are:
Respect ~ Responsibility ~ Resilience
By this we mean:
- Respect - treating others as one would like to be treated, showing consideration and good manners, valuing each other’s opinions and recognising each other’s qualities.
- Responsibility - taking responsibility for one's own actions and behaviour and recognising that there are consequences for everything one does.
- Resilience - having a ‘can do’ attitude and never giving up even when things get tough. It is being able to solve problems and make informed decisions, having a sense of purpose and goals for the future.
If our students are to reach their full potential then parents, students and staff members must work in partnership to ensure quality support, care and guidance is given and learning enhanced.
At Spires Academy we demand the highest standards of behaviour of every member of our community and have the highest aspirations for our students’ achievement. Our staff are constantly striving to help our students fulfil their potential and ensure they appreciate the importance of making a positive contribution to the community. We are extremely lucky in that regard because our students are fantastic. They understand the meaning of respect, take responsibility willingly and bounce back from the challenges life throws at them. They can and do accomplish anything they set their minds to.